Friday, October 17, 2008

Birthday's for Travis and TraChelle



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE. . . October 13th was Travis's birthday we had some really go steak and yes Travis cooked it on his birthday. He is the steak KING. He turned 27 oh ooops I mean 37. We are getting so old or should I say he is getting old I am a whole two years younger. I sure do appreciate all that he does, Travis is a great husband, father, friend and just all around a great guy. Anyone that knows him knows that he is probably one of the most honest people you will get to know. Any he really does stand up for what he believes in. I love him alot and he sure has been an example to me even if I don't want to hear it. I love you babe your the best. I am truly blessed to have you in my life and that you have chosen me to be you wife for ETERNITY.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACHELLE...Trachelle turned 7 on the 14th of October. Yes a day after her Daddy's birthday. When I was pregnant with her Travis really wanted me to have her on his birthday. I started contractions that night but had her the next day around noon. But the 14th is a day she gets to celebrate with Travis's Cousin Clay. . .Travis always gives Clay a hard time about his baby girl celebrating it on the 14th with Clay.
Uncle Tyson came over to help celebrate TraChelle's birthday, she sure does love her Uncle Ty. She kept on telling him all week that he couldn't forget her birthday. Thanks Ty for coming and being there for her, it really meant alot to her. . . :)
IS THAT HANNAH MONTANA????All TraChelle wanted for her birthday was a Hannah Montana wig and she got it.. . .

No comments: