Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend






We had such a great Thanksgiving, my Dad and his wife came down and spent the weekend with us. Tamara (my step-mom) and I cooked all night on Wednesday and then got up in the morning and finished just in time to go to the Zielers. It was a nice time with the Zieler family. We had so much good food. . . And of course after eating its football time on TV. . .Thanks so much Kristi for letting us hang out with your family. We had such a great time!!!!:)
On Saturday we headed to Flagstaff for the ST JOHNS CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL!!!! We met my brother Shane and his wife there at the game. It was such a good game of course we TOOK STATE I think the score was 42-13 (I think cant remember but know it was by a long shot). Then we stayed there in Flag for the night in a awesome motel and the kids got to see Santa. . . .Again Thanks Kristi and Jim !!!!!Love ya
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!!!!!

3 comments:

JC and Jen Young said...

I just love when my parents come into town for hollidays, looks like you guys had a good time!

The Wrights said...

Good to hear from you. We live in Grantsville. You and your family look like you are doing good. Your kids look so grown up, maybe we will see you in Kanab sometime.
Jason Wright

Rick*Amber*Taryn*Bryant said...

Hey Michelle! I love your blog! Sorry to just invite myself to view it! I love your hair! It looks great on you!
Talk to you later!
Amber