Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy Busy am I

Wow how I have been so busy. Chasing these boys around and getting my girls to the places they need to go. Wrestling is almost over with one more tournament and then region and on to state. Its been an exciting year. Tj almost didn't make weight last night at the Joe city Multi. I told him to lay off the candy and sweets but he is alot like his Mom and has a hard time passing sweets by. If we could all be like Tyler MR. HEALTH FREAK:) LOVE YA BUD.. . . He knows how to pass them by. He gets his nose down there and takes a big sniff and that does is for him. If only smell could take place of how it tastes. . .

I have also had a scare this last week that has put alot of perception of how little time we have here on earth. I went to the doc the other day and asked about a mole that I had on the back of my leg, he did a biopsy of it and it came back positive. He had me in surgery in like 5 days. They shot up a dye up my leg and took the nearest lymph node to have it biopsied to make sure it has not spread. So we are waiting on the results. I have learned this is not something to mess with and for all you that have any concerns about a mole you might have get it checked out. Never did I think I would have to go through this. The sun and I are now going to have to spend little time with each other and bye bye to the Tanning Bed :( I just want to thank all my friends that have been there for me, I love ya to death and since your reading this I really do appreciate you and all your support this last week.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

WOW! Life is so precious. I hope you're doing okay. I love you.

Honey Girl said...

Let us know how the results turn out...hope everything's OK. Good thing you got that checked.

Bailey said...

Hey. I found your blog through...someones...anyway, my blog is private, so email me at
bailey.l.michael@gmail.com and i can add you
bailey michael