Monday, November 17, 2008

FHE

Clue used to be my favorite game when I was younger. I saw it last week at wal-mart and got it. So today for FHE we played it. Travis's Mom and Dad showed up last night around 1 in the morning, and so Grandma got to play this game. It was so intense because she was faking me out with the weapons and I was so close to knowing who it was, and so was she. But with Grandpa and the dang TV it was giving me such a headache. I swear he had it the loudest it would go. I couldn't think, Mary said he is getting as bad as Great Grandma with his hearing. All I knew is I wanted to get the dang game over so I could go hide out in my room WHERE IT IS QUIET!!!!!!. So to make the story shorter, Mary got a call and couldn't finish and I WON!!!! It was Mr. Mustard in the Theater with the Dumbbell. . . . . LOL

1 comment:

JC and Jen Young said...

I love that game!!! I can't wait till Sadie is old enough to play so I will have someone to play games with, I am not a big game player but JC won't even consider it