Saturday, November 22, 2008

Michelle's Makeover

BEFORE: Ok sorry I have to scare you all with the before picture, but I just had to do it. My hair was so destroyed. I was so stupid, ok ok I will tell you. My hair was about shoulder length and I decided that I wanted to go darker, so I put on a color and when I took it off it looked to gray to me. So I put on another color. The next day when I was doing it I just didn't like it and thought about putting in a few highlight. Well I put in more then I wanted to so the whole top was pretty blond. Well a month or so went by and I went to visit my step-mom and dad. Well she is a cosmetologist to and so I asked her if she wouldn't mind giving me a perm. . .WRONG IDEA AND I NEW IT, but I wanted something different. Well a week went by and my hair started breaking off!!!! EEEEEKKKKK I was so upset. So my friend Melissa came to the rescue. She said we could put extensions in my hair and it would hid all the broken hair. Well so far I love it, you will see the after picture below. Hopefully I look a little better. . . Ha ha ha ha....

AFTER:

I did Melissa hair too. . . She is so cute I just love her, thanks so much sis for doing my hair I love it, your the best Love ya girl. . .

1 comment:

Michelle Ashton said...

SMOKIN!!!

I love it. Can't wait to see it in person.